This certification guide will provide a comprehensive overview of Weblogic 12c. It will the cover the 1Z0-133 exam topics with simple explanations, for an Administration beginner level. The content of this course is based on the official documentation. The exam is validated against version 12.1.2.
Each topic will have an experimental laboratory, to practice the knowledge learned.
NOTE: Under Construction
- 1 Overview of WebLogic Server
- 2 Installing and Patching WebLogic Server
- 3 Creating Domains
- 4 Starting Servers
- 5 Using the Administration Console
- 6 Configuring JDBC
- 7 Monitoring a Domain
- 8 Node Manager
- 9 Deploying Applications
- 10 Network Channels and Virtual Hosts
- 11 Creating Configuring Clusters
- 12 Cluster Proxies and Sessions
- 13 Cluster Communication Planning Troubleshooting
- 14 Transactions
- 15 WebLogic Server Security
- 16 Backing Up Domain Upgrading WLS
- Oracle Partner - Specialization Training
- Learning Library Basic Admin Tasks
- Learning Library Tutorials
- Oracle University
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administration Handbook, Sam R. Alapati
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administration I Exam 1Z0-133: A Comprehensive Certification Guide, Gustavo Garnica
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Advanced Administration Cookbook, by Dalton Iwazaki
How to register for Exam
What Accounts do I need to access Oracle training?
- Oracle Web Account - To use the Oracle University website, you need a web account. You can also request Partner Access.
- Pearson VUE Account - To take your Oracle exams for certification, you will need a Pearson VUE account. Login to and follow the instructions to create your account.
- CertView Account- To manage, retrieve and track your exam and course scores, login and follow the instructions to create your account.