A guide to help you know more about networking.
- coursera Cisco Networking Basics
- mit EECS
- stanford Introduction to Computer Networking
- edx microsoft, Linux Foundation, IMT
- FREE “The TCP/IP Guide: A Comprehensive, Illustrated Internet Protocols Reference”, by Charles M. Kozierok.
- “TCP/IP Illustrated, Vol. 1: The Protocols”, by W. Richard Stevens
- “Network Warrior”, by Gary A. Donahue
- FREE “Pro DNS and BIND”, by Ron Aitchison
- “DNS and BIND”, by Cricket Liu, et al.
- “Optimal Routing Design”, by Russ White
- “Internet Routing Architectures”, by Sam Halabi
- “Routing TCP/IP, Volume 1”, by Jeff Doyle
- “Internetworking with TCP/IP Volume One”, by Douglas E. Comer
- “Computer Networking Problems and Solutions”, by Russ White
- FREE “High Performance Browser Networking”, by Ilya Grigorik
If you wish to get certified, the standard is by Cisco. We recomend to start with the CCNA RS certification and follow our guide. As an alternative, you can check the comptia and juniper certification programs.
- cisco docwiki
- cisco technotes
- cisco on-demand
- packetbomb troubleshooting tutorials
- howdns works comics
- packetlife cheat-sheets
- nanog traceroute presentation