Related with: Sysadmin. Topics:
The Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS) is an Java EE AS offering a complete implementation of Java EE Platform. Contains a standard set of APIs for creating distributed Java apps that can access a variety of services, such as databases, messaging services, and connections to external systems.
Provides a runtime platform with clustering for load balancing, high availability and scalability and management tools with extensible security realm for authentication and authorisation. The WLS can also run the Java components of Oracle FMW, such as OSB, SOA or WebCenter Suite.
- marolive - 1Z0-133 Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I
- Udemy - Weblogic 12c Essentials
- PAID Udemy - Weblogic 12c Administrators
- Oracle Partner - Specialization Training
- Learning Library Basic Admin Tasks
- Learning Library Tutorials
- Oracle University
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administration Handbook, Sam R. Alapati
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Advanced Administration Cookbook, by Dalton Iwazaki